Well, I got a whole lot of nothing done this week in the craft department. I guess that’s to be
|New Years Sewing Machine is slightly frightening.|
expected, since New Years threw me off, my body’s not happy with the indulging that comes with the season and I’ve been on a mission to get things organized around the house, so 2014 can get going on the right foot.
- Champagne/Wine Bottle Upcycling Project – Hey, it seems fitting, and we have an empty bottle all set. We actually have a second bottle waiting to be emptied, too.
- Calendar/Card Projects – I have a hard time letting go of the nicer calendars, especially the ones I have printed up and the ones with my niece and nephew on them. Same goes for some holiday cards.
- Contests – I’m planning on entering more contests, this year, and I may end up holding one or two. In fact, I’m going to enter this one on Deviant Art. If you are on Deviant Art, think about entering it, since I’m also supplying coupon codes for the first, second and third place winners.
- Shop features – I’ve decided to do monthly shop features. I have an e-mail sent out to the one I’m thinking of featuring for January, but I haven’t heard back from them yet. Holidays are probably getting in the way there.
- Cosplay – I MIGHT make another, hopefully better, cosplay this year. However, this isn’t a certainty, since I don’t know if I’ll be making it to any conventions, due to assorted possibilities.
- Sales & Giveaways – Of course, there will be more sales, and at least one more giveaway.